We are looking for a mid/senior front-end developer to help deliver the front-end interfaces to our AI-powered image editing platform. This is a unique opportunity to take part in world-changing projects and technologies, and become a key addition to our core team. This position is available immediately.
Programming Development Front-End
- Central Brighton
- Full time or part time
- Remote working available
- £30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Defining, building, delivering and maintaining front-end tools.
- Integrating with RESTful back-end APIs.
- Performing code review and performance tests.
- Liaising with the back-end team to manage workflows and syncing up work.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile or web app development.
- Proven track record of successful projects.
- Excellent knowledge of JS/HTML/CSS, Bootstrap and React is essential.
- Extensive experience with front-end development, including frequent production releases and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with API integration, understanding of API design and how data flows through a distributed system.
- Familiarity with Python, Linux-based development and AWS.
- Experience working with version control systems, in particular, Git.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to problem-solving, and love working on challenging problems.
- Able to work directly with the back-end development team, be comfortable communicating across teams.
- Able to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code.
- Willing to learn whatever technology is necessary to get a job or feature done well.
- Responsible with a willingness to manage projects and see them through to their conclusion.
Nice to Have
- Have an eye for UX and product design.
- Interest in visual design, photography and image editing.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment with Agile processes.
You will be working closely with the founders, and be an integral member of our team. You will take part in the design, strategic and technical decisions on everything we build, carrying out complex tasks without being micro-managed.
You will be entitled to:
- Opportunity to become a FuseBox resident in Brighton.
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible hours.
Visa sponsorship not available. No agencies please.