Sorry, this position is no longer available.
We are looking for a computer vision research engineer with a focus on Deep Learning tech to join our R&D team to work on image-to-image translations tech. This is a unique opportunity to take part in world-changing projects and technologies, and become a key addition to our core team. This position is available immediately.
Computer Vision Programming
Python Tensorflow OpenCV Git CI/CD RESTful APIs GraphQL AWS Distributed Task Queues Stream Processing
- Central Brighton
- Full time or part time
- Flexible working options (subject to business need)
- £30,000 - £50,000 p.a. based on experience
- Building, deploying and testing state-of-the-art machine learning models and computer vision methods and related metrics and benchmarks for photorealistic image-to-image translations (GAN, Pix2Pix, etc.).
- Curating, processing and augmenting data from existing and new datasets.
- Liaising with the research team to take part in implementing and improving over state-of-the-art models.
- Liaising with the back-end and infrastructure teams to manage work flows and syncing up work.
- Have a Master's or PhD degree, or equivalent demonstrated experience in a related field.
- Extensive experience with an ML framework (ideally Tensorflow).
- Experience with Computer Vision libraries (ideally OpenCV).
- Experience in at least one neural network based image processing model (image classification, segmentation, generation, style transfer, superresolution, etc.).
- Experience with programming in Python.
- Familiarity with Linux-based stacks and AWS.
- Experience working with version control systems, in particular, Git.
- Published in a related area, or contributed to ML projects.
- Experience with 3D modelling and rendering frameworks.
- Experience with API integration.
- Understanding of how data flows through a distributed system.
Nice to Have
- Have an eye for UX and product design.
- Interest in visual design, photography and image editing.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment with Agile processes.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to problem-solving, and love working on challenging problems.
- Able to work directly with other teams, be comfortable communicating across teams.
- Able to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code.
- Willing to learn whatever technology is necessary to get a job or feature done well.
- Responsible with a willingness to manage projects and see them through to their conclusion.
You will be working closely with the founders, and be an integral member of our team. You will take part in the design, strategic and technical decisions on everything we build, carrying out complex tasks without being micro-managed. You will have the chance to take part in publishing in top-tier AI conferences.
We are based in Brighton at the Fusebox. You will be entitled to the benefits of being a resident at the Fusebox. You will be part of an impressive R&D environment and where your abilities will make a difference to the world.
You will be entitled to:
- Opportunity to become a FuseBox resident in Brighton.
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible hours (subject to business need).
Visa sponsorship not available. No agencies please.